Small Business Accounting
Own a small business? Manage it, too? That’s a hassle that takes up a lot of time. Don’t have time to keep up with the financial management side of your business? Let us take the financial hassle away.
We are a small business, too, and we understand. We want to help your business move smoothly, with as little hassle in the financial management side of things as possible.
Pennington & Berry provides accounting services because we get it: financial health is important but it should be simple.
Pennington & Berry’s team of experienced professionals can do as much or as little as you need. Need a virtual accounting department to help write checks and compile financial statements? Need an on-hand assistance for your own accounting staff? We’ve got you covered. We can handle all of your financial needs.
Business accounting services include, but are not limited to:
- Recording checks and deposits
- Reconciling and adjusting loan balances
- Receiving, recording and paying vendor invoices
- Bank account reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements and management reports
- Payroll preparation and payroll tax returns
- Making Electronic Payroll Tax Deposits
- Preparing and Paying Sales Tax Returns Electronically
- Accounting system design and set-up
- QuickBooks installation, training & support – QuickBooks Pro Advisor available for support
- Developing accounting policies and procedures
Tax consequences –Pennington & Berry strives to minimize tax consequences, and strives to have your business pay the least required by law. We want to work together– so that everyone benefits properly from our efforts. Especially you.
We are a year-round firm that gets involved with your business goals. We will help you be successful at achieving them with a tax strategy that fits.
With that in mind, Pennington & Berry offers preparation for federal, multi-state, and local tax returns for corporations, partnerships, individuals, not-for-profit organizations, estates, and trusts.
Tax services for businesses and individuals:
- Tax return preparation
- Deal structuring for favorable tax consequences
- IRS Representation
- Personal Property Tax
- Advising and implementation of credits and incentives
Tax planning isn’t just a plan; it’s an expedition into what is forthcoming. So Pennington & Berry isn’t only about tax preparation: we are about the future.
From adjusting withholding allowances to revising estimated payment amounts, we are about easing your burdens. Our professionals have extensive backgrounds in business tax planning, as well as for individuals — and stay up-to-date with all the involved rules, regulations, and rates. What is forthcoming should not to surprise or shock.